EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

Blimey

Excellent work!

Shopping Trip Shopping Trip

Nice

Wouldn't it be grand if all shopping produce could do that? Ah, the possibilities...

A previous viewer mentioned that they couldn't play the movie, that's probably because it's using Flash Player 8 which was only released a few days ago. If it doesn't play then you need to visit the macromedia website and get the update. The animation has some nice use of the brand spanking new blur effect so it's worth doing.

Mexican PinkVisor CarRide Mexican PinkVisor CarRide

It made me smile

but then again I did the optimisation on it. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't like it!

Reading the other reviews, I get the sense that many of the people on here take life too seriously. This vid brings back happy memories of those silly moments when it seems like it must be sunrise all over the world. If that doesn't mean anything to the people watching then I can't help but think that their lives must be a cold place. Relax, smile, enjoy the moment. The vid catches that time. If you can't relate to that then I think that's a shame.

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Very good

A really well put together game, but there are a couple of things that I would suggest to improve it; reduce the time for levelling-up, currently it takes a long time to work through the levels. Also, making the music loop a little more smoothly and perhaps start introducing different riffs on later levels.

Still, that's a great piece of work.

Preloading fun2 Preloading fun2

Great

It's nice to see someone really putting some thought into doing something fun with the maths capability of Flash. I think this would certainly keep people amused for the time of an average movie loading and so therefore succeeds completely in its design idea. Good work.

HotRodMan responds:

thanks for an great review, it will help me go on with the project which needs a little bit more features. about the math capabilities: There are others who have made fun with the math capabilities, it is used in most games, some movies, many menues and stuff. thanks again!

Randomize! Beta Version Randomize! Beta Version

Cool

A good game, the file size is tiny so you've got a lot of space to add a few 'blip' noises here and there to give it all a bit more of a feeling of interactivity. Overall a really good piece of programming.

BTW, after the round has finished the 'exit' button doesn't seem to do anything. Perhaps a javascript problem to do with Newgrounds?